Location: Houston Texas 77449 (Remote start)
Duration: 12 Months + High possibility of Extension
Additional Details: We require the following specific skills / competences:
· Commodity trading, investment banking, marine logistics and / or shipping experience
· Demonstrable experience in logical and physical data modelling.
· Experience using data and enterprise architecture toolsets.
· Experience in delivery of an enterprise data platform.
· Understanding of modern data processing and data platform technologies (esp. Microsoft Azure) and able to discuss their pros and cons to lead to a coherent solution design.
· Good communication skills.
· Good stakeholder management skills.
· Understanding of logistics business processes (road, marine, pipeline, energy distribution, etc.).
· Experience in master data management (emphasis on legal entity, location, material management).
· Experience working in credit risk domain.
· Experience working with ETRM (Energy Trading / Risk Management) software.
· Experience working with SAP.
· Demonstrable understanding of finance concepts such as accounts receivable, accounts payable, chart of accounts, general ledger, P&L, working capital.
Experience using SAP Power Designer
· Experience using Bizz Design or another enterprise architecture tool.
· Experience using Microsoft Azure technologies such as ADLS, ADF, Azure Data bricks, Azure Synapse, Azure Analysis Services.