· The need is someone who has done L2 support and has good knowledge of Unix, Splunk, and Dynatrace.
· Good understanding of support projects and CI/CD pipeline process.
· Good in Unix
· Average Database knowledge
· Average in Java concepts
· Good understanding of Dynatrace
Role & Responsibilities:
· Engage in and improve the whole lifecycle of services—from inception and design, through deployment, operation, and refinement.
· Analyze ITSM activities of the platform and provide a feedback loop to development teams on operational gaps or resiliency concerns.
· Support services before they go live through activities such as system design consulting, capacity planning, and launch reviews. E
· Ensure products/applications being put into production are designed with internal/external customer objectives/experience in mind. Products are well-developed using collaboration between Biz Ops Teams, operationally ready, in-tact automation is in place, and the product is fully supportable by our React (Production Support) Team.
· Maintain services once they are life by measuring and monitoring availability, latency, and overall system health.