Detailed JD (Roles and Responsibilities):
- Interface with key stakeholders to lead the overall solution, gather requirements, conduct conference room pilot, do solution design, build functional design, coordinate system integration testing, conduct trainings and user acceptance testing.
- 7 to 10 years of IT experience.
- Oracle HCM Cloud Technical HDL, HCM Extract, Interface, API, OTBI/BI Publisher at least three years’ experience and Oracle HCM Cloud Functional knowledge
- Various Inbound/Outbound Interface using Oracle Integration Tools (ODI, Middleware, etc.), MuleSoft API, etc. at least five years of experience.
- Global Oracle HCM Cloud implementation experience required.
- Oracle EBS (HRMS Module), Taleo, Saba (learning) Functional knowledge, and Technical Knowledge.
- Experience with SDLC and project management processes, including Cummins C&I/IT Process.
- Experience working with global users and teams
- Responsible for partnering with various CMI IT teams (Common Services Team, HR IT, Global Information Security, etc.), HR business team, HR Systems Vendors, and Cummins global preferred vendors for the Oracle HCM Cloud implementation integrations delivery, including any other HR Systems Implementation and Support.
- Liaison for HR Systems between the business and technology to translate tactical and strategic objectives into workable IT solutions.
- Works closely with functional and development teams to prepare the technical design, development, and delivery related to integration per business requirements and project schedules and report the status to key stakeholders.