Skills and Experience Required:
- Develop dynamic, flexible, fluid mobile responsive design web pages.
- Hands-on experience with HTML 5, CSS/SCSS/SASS
- Expertise in responsive web page design is required.
- Experience with web page design considerations for PC, Mac, Tablet and Mobile applications.
- Experience designing and styling UI components in Angular environment (Bootstrap, PrimeFaces and Angular Material)
- Strong Aesthetic and web page layout design skills.
- Expert understanding of browser capabilities and cross-browser compatibility considerations for IE, Firefox, Chrome and Modern Edge browsers.
- Knowledge of software development and the full software development life cycle (SDLC).
- Strong communication, analytical and team skills
- Mobile experience (iOS and Android)
- Angular/Vue.js experience preferred.
- Experience with GitHub/BitBucket
- Advanced degree preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related discipline or equivalent work experience
- Develops dynamic, flexible, fluid web front-end applications by leveraging web technologies.
- Interacts with Application Developers to understand the project requirements and goals.
- Come up with UI and UX strategies based on the target goals.
- Create and maintain digital assets, such as interface design files, wireframes and interactive mockups using prototyping tools such as InVisionApp and Sympli etc.
- Work within multiple software development life cycle (SDLC) models including Waterfall and Agile.
- Adhere to all HIPAA and SOX software development compliance policies and procedures.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned including but not limited to:
- Attend team meetings, phone conferences, and training as needed.
- Know, understand, and follow teammate guidelines, employment policies, and department or company procedures.